Wednesday 22 July 2015

Done-with-baby-sale! Your gain, my loss......but i don't mind, as long as the things get a new life! :)


Okay...I confess. I pamper myself and my children too much. With branded stuff and many of them under-used. But I enjoy dressing them up so much that I don't mind not buying clothes for myself just to see them in comfy and pretty clothings! (the only exception was when I was pregnant and I thought I deserved to be pampered :))

Now I have many many baby essentials up for grabs. From rompers (brand new and preloved), to toys and books to milk bottles and bottle warmer.

I'm also letting go of maternity items, such as brand new and preloved maternity clothings (bought from Maternity Exchange, Moms in Mind, etc).

Wished I can have another little one to use them again but I guess not. So now I'm looking for new owners for them - as most of them are still in tiptop condition. Please have a look below and let me know what you will like to have!

I'm having a mini garage sale at near Tiong Bahru MRT this Saturday, 25th July between 2-5pm. Feel free to pop by to have a look! :)





Pigeon sterilizer still in good condition

Almost brand new Avent bottle warmer!

Early Learning Centre jumperoo


Learn 123 and music from young! Guarantee to charm your little one!

Baby swimming pool. used 1x only


Comes with neck float



Brand new Zogg thermal wrap (pink available too)

Brand new Anna dress from Disney! (Bought from States)


Almost brand new slide from Toysrus.
 
Brand New still in wrap







Brand new still in box. Comes with a free carrier bag! :)

Free gift with any purchase above $10. :)

Knee guards (pink)

Knee guards (blue)

Brand new socks

Brand New Levi's cap and mittens

Brand new BloomB socks

Brand new iPlay waterproof absorbent bib


Brand new pooh bear cap and bib

preloved  Baby Bjorn carrier



For Thomas lovers! Almost brand new!
Let your child explore the books and learn to read!


Brand new baby socks

almost brand new pumping strap

Brand new still in wrap

Free with any purchase above $10!



Brand new still in plastic wrap
Add caption
Preloved Thomas top for 2-4 years



Brand New Mickey Crocs for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment